NOTE: This is a dyed-to-order yarn. Please allow 4-5 weeks to ship.
BLACKJACK self-striping sock yarn is handpainted to stripe deep black alternated with natural white stripes.
An optional 100yd (25g) contrast skein for heels and toes in a soft sweetpea pink is the original, but you can have your choice of contrast coloways from my 80/20 Sock Collection. Just add a note at checkout.
• 80% superwash merino / 20% nylon
• approx 400yds/100g (500 yds with contrast skein)
• US 1-2.5 (2.25mm - 3mm)
• 6.5 to 8 sts/inch
• tight twist 2-ply base - soft and squishy yet well-wearing
For best results, handwash in COOL (80-85ºF / 26-29ºC) with a quality wool wash. Air dry.
• Wash-fast and light-fast professional grade acid dyes.
• Rinsed and washed in Eucalan woolwash.
Handpainted by Bad Amy Knits.
When knitting a typical adult sock, each stripe is about 5 rows, depending on your personal gauge.
The knitted sample is Jaywalker Socks by Grumperina.